Azahara derives from the Spanish word for ‘orange blossom'. Sourced from our family owned, Victorian vineyards interspersed with citrus, mango and avocado groves - Azahara symbolises the unique location of our vines.
We are the official wine for the Arts Centre Melbourne High Tea Series, with a glass of our bubbles served on arrival.
Azahara wines are fashioned to partner bright, fresh dishes and bright, fresh company. Its natural companion is healthy Mediterranean cuisine but a friendship is developing with exotic food of the orient. Azahara wines are available online here.
- Established - 2012
- Approximately 25 000 cases per year
- Wine Region – Murray Darling, Victoria near Mildura
- Winemakers – Frank Newman assisted by Aidan Menzies. Viticulturist – Craig Thornton.
- Cellar Door outlet - Sunraysia Cellar Door, 125 Lime Avenue, Mildura Victoria 3500
- Purchase Azahara wines online here.
Find your nearest distributor contact details.