IWSC results are in!
The 2019 International Wine and Spirit Competition results have been announced in London. The IWSC sets the international benchmark for quality. For half a century the International Wine & Spirit Competition has been recognising and rewarding the very best wines and spirits in the world. Today, the IWSC boasts hundred of global experts judging the awards for seven months of the year.
Wingara results included 4 silver and 6 bronze medals:
- Katnook Odyssey Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 Silver medal.
- Katnook Prodigy Shiraz 2014 Silver medal.
- Katnook Founder's Block Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Silver medal.
- La La Land Malbec 2018 Silver medal.
- Katnook Estate Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 Bronze medal.
- Katnook Estate Chardonnay 2018 Bronze medal.
- La La Land Pinot Noir 2018 Bronze medal.
- Deakin Estate Artisan's Blend Cabernet Merlot 2018 Bronze medal.
- Azahara Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir NV Bronze medal.
- Katnook Founder's Block Shiraz 2017 Bronze medal.