La La Land
La La Land is an eclectic collection of new generation wines from family owned, estate vineyards.
Crafted from lesser known grape varieties which thrive in the warm clime of north west Victoria, these wines add a breath of fresh air to the sometimes stuffy wine world. Flavoursome, generous wines, made with creative flair.
- Established – 2013 near Mildura on the Murray River, north east Victoria.
- Approx. 4 500 cases per year
- Soils - rich and fertile calcareous earth, ranging from brown to red sandy loam
- Climate - mediterranean, warm and sunny
- Wine Region – Victoria, Australia
- Winemakers – Frank Newman assisted by Aidan Menzies. Viticulturist – Craig Thornton
- Cellar Door outlet - Sunraysia Cellar Door, 125 Lime Avenue, Mildura Victoria 3500
Find your nearest distributor contact details.