La La Land
WINE TO EXPLORE
La La Land is an eclectic collection of new generation, adding a breath of fresh air to the sometimes-stuffy world of wine. We value creativity, connectivity and always challenging ‘traditional’ wine conventions.
La La Land wines are created with grape varieties slightly different to the norm - ones that are well suited to the warm climate of north west Victoria. These wines are flavoursome and generous, made with creative flair and a touch of funk.
La La Land is the official wine for the Jazz High Teas series at the Arts Centre Melbourne.
- Established – 2013 near Mildura
- Approx. 4 500 cases per year.
- Wine Region – Victoria, Australia
- Winemakers – Frank Newman assisted by Aidan Menzies. Viticulturist – Craig Thornton
- Cellar Door outlet - Sunraysia Cellar Door, 125 Lime Avenue, Mildura Victoria 3500
Find your nearest distributor contact details.