Deakin Estate offers a full range of varietal wines produced from family owned, estate grown vineyards that lie in the Murray Darling region of north west Victoria, Australia. Here, the mighty Murray River weaves across the land, bringing life to the region and to our vines. Rich, fertile soils and a warm, sunny climate also create a perfect environment for growing quality fruit to make these delicious wines.
We pride ourselves on producing premium quality wines using only the best fruit from our family owned estate. This means we have full control over every aspect of production from the vineyards through to the final product. As a result, we are able to produce consistently good wines vintage after vintage.
Deakin Estate is the official wine for member events at Melbourne's famous Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI) at Federation Square. This is the world's largest moving images theatre and attracts over a million visitors annually.
- Established - 1967
- Location - 1596 Kulkyne Way, Iraak Victoria 3494.
- Wine Region – Murray Darling, North West Victoria near Mildura
- Winemakers – Frank Newman and Aidan Menzies. Viticulturist – Craig Thornton
- Cellar Door outlet - Sunraysia Cellar Door, 125 Lime Avenue, Mildura Victoria 3500
- Harvest averages 11,000 tonnes of grapes, mainly from the company’s own 160-hectare vineyard. Approx. 200 000 cases per year.
Find your nearest distributor contact details.
Deakin Estate Product Range
Range - click selected wine for further information
Deakin Estate Artisan's Blend